BRIXTON POTTERY, ORIGINATORS OF the SPONGEWARE REVIVAL
1. Shipping: We ship within 48 hours by Royal mail or UPS. You can now enter as many delivery names and addresses as you like and save them to your account:
2. CHRISTMAS FAIRS. Brixton Pottery Christmas Fairs 2016
We will be offering a wide range of seconds, discontinued items, firsts and new products at the following locations in November 2016.
Saturday 19 November 2016 The Hall of Remembrance, Flood Street London SW3 5SY
Sunday 20 November 2016. Manor Buildings Warminghurst, Sussex RH20 3AW. Map1 Map2.
Saturday 26 November 2016. 9 Harpers Lane, Presteigne, Powys. LD8 2AN
2b. Deliveries and returns.
We send your orders out by UPS and Royal Mail six days a week. We will
email you with tracking information for your UPS deliveries, for which a
signature may be required. If you wish to return an item and want proof
of delivery, please use Recorded Delivery, rather than Special Delivery
3. In Stock? If a product is listed, it is actually in stock, even if no image is available. We've just had a delay in getting all photos onto the website.
4. Wedding Lists. We will be happy to arrange a customised private web page at no extra cost for your wedding list. On your own web page you will be able to
view your list and click through to our ordering system. For an example of a wedding list please click here.
5. Warehouse visits. If you would like to browse our extensive stock in reality, rather than online, you are welcome to visit our warehouse in Presteigne by prior appointment.
6. Broken Lids. If you have broken the lid of say a teapot, you can get a replacement free of charge with an online order, stocks permitting. If you need an exact match please call us first on 01544 260577. If we can't match the pattern, we will send you a lid in a matching colour. Just purchase one item of Brixton Pottery from our website, and at the end of the order process, on the mesasge box, append a message asking for the lid. Please be very specific about size and
decoration. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, with a digital photo of the broken lid attached.
7. Hand decoration. Because Brixton Pottery is hand made, colours and decoration on the pottery you receive may differ slightly from the photograph online. In particular, the spacing of the sponge decoration may differ, and motifs may overlap. If you are not completely satisfied with any Brixton Pottery purchase, we will be happy to make you a refund.
8. Search and buy. Use the search buttons to the left to find the products you want.
9. We do not sell through Amazon.com, and we have not authorised any distributors or independent retailers to sell through Amazon. We encourage independent retailers to sell through their independent websites. The Amazon website is passing itself off as authorized by Brixton Pottery, using the name of Alex Dufort in an attempt to legitimise its predatory activities. The use of Alex Dufort and Brixton Pottery on Amazon amounts to identity theft. Amazon are making a deliberate attempt to compete with us and destroy our business. We receive no net revenue from Amazon's sales of Brixton Pottery. Amazon now sells £3,300,000,000 of merchandise a year in the UK alone. We do not want to be associated with this unethical multinational corporation. If you agree, please do send us an email. Please support independent retailers and do not order through Amazon. One such independent retailer is Clementine's shop.To locate your nearest independent retailer call ECP Design on 01454 299100.
10. Problem with the website? If you experienced a problem ordering, please let us know where it occurred. This will help us improve ourservice.