Shipping, deliveries, special offers, stocks, wedding lists, warehouse visits, replacement lids, quality control, and our policies with regard to Amazon.
1. Shipping: We aim to despatch all orders within 48 hours via either Royal Mail or UPS, depending on the size and weight of the parcel. UPS is tracked, and you will receive updates from UPS:
Royal mail is not tracked, but offers excellent value for smaller items. You can now enter as many delivery names and addresses as you like and save them to your account:
2. Deliveries and returns.
We send your orders out by UPS and Royal Mail six days a week. We will email you with tracking information for your UPS deliveries, for which a signature may be required. If you wish to return an item and want proof of delivery, please use Recorded Delivery, rather than Special Delivery but please check with us first before you return anything: a photo of a breakage, for example, is usually good enough for us!
2a. Sales, special offers and Christmas Fairs. If you would like us to send you the (very) occasional email about sales, special offers and Christmas Fairs, please click this link.
3. In Stock? If a product is listed, it is actually in stock, even if no image is available. We've just had a delay in getting all photos onto the website.
4. Wedding Lists. We will be happy to arrange a customised private web page at no extra cost for your wedding list. On your own web page you will be able to view your list and click through to our ordering system. For an example of a wedding list pleaseclick here.
5. Warehouse visits. If you would like to browse our extensive stock in reality, rather than online, you are welcome to visit our warehouse in Presteigne by prior appointment.
6. Broken Lids. If you have broken the lid of say a teapot, you can get a replacement free of charge with an online order, stocks permitting. If you need an exact match please call us first on 01544 260577 . If we can't match the pattern, we will send you a lid in a matching colour. Just purchase one item of Brixton Pottery from our website, and at the end of the order process, on the mesasge box, append a message asking for the lid. Please be very specific about size and decoration. You can email@example.com, with a digital photo of the broken lid attached.
7. Hand decoration. Because Brixton Pottery is hand made, colours and decoration on the pottery you receive may differ slightly from the photograph online. In particular, the spacing of the sponge decoration may differ, and motifs may overlap. If you are not completely satisfied with any Brixton Pottery purchase, we will be happy to make you a refund.
8. Search and buy. Use the search box to the top right of the page to find the products you want.
9. We do not sell through Amazon.com, and we have not authorised any distributors or independent retailers to sell through Amazon. We encourage independent retailers to sell through their independent websites. The Amazon website is passing itself off as authorized by Brixton Pottery, using the name of Alex Dufort in an attempt to legitimise its predatory activities. The use of Alex Dufort and Brixton Pottery on Amazon amounts to identity theft. Amazon are making a deliberate attempt to compete with us and destroy our business. We receive no net revenue from Amazon's sales of Brixton Pottery. Amazon makes sales of £11,300,000,000 a year in the UK alone. We do not want to be associated with this unethical multinational corporation. If you agree, please do send us an email. Please support independent retailers and do not order through Amazon. One such independent retailer is Country and Home.
10. Wholesale enquiries If you have a shop and would like to stock Brixton Pottery, please contact our distributors, ECP Design, on 0161 946 9303, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org